We take all precautions against the new type of coronavirus (Covid-19) virus, which affects the whole world. The health of our customers and drivers is extremely important to us. We would like to inform you that we act by adopting the principles of safety living published by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The advices of each country’s government on safety and protection measures against coronavirus vary. In this regard, we are determined to continue our services from homes, not from offices.
We are with all our guests in these difficult days when we are struggling with the new type of coronavirus (Covid-19) under 78% influence of all countries of the world. We would like you to know that we provide all necessary support for your recent and future reservations due to the cancellation of the Covid-19 virus and the delays in flight reservations due to the ongoing spread of flights and the delay in flights. We understand that you may need to change your plans. Whether you’re on a trip right now, plan in the near or distant future, or consider canceling, our customer service team is always ready to assist you.
Security measures taken in vehicles
- Vehicles are disinfected after each transfer by drivers.
- If there is a 50% passenger transport rule according to the countries served in the vehicles, it is allowed to travel within the framework of these rules.
- It is mandatory to use a protective mask by the drivers during the service.
- All passengers are scanned with a thermal thermometer during the transfer.
- For the guests who do not have a mask in their vehicles, a mask is provided just in case.
- There is disinfectants in the vehicles in order to protect the health of the guests and drivers.
- In the vehicles, wet wipes and napkins are kept.
Our advices to protect your own health and community health
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Maintain social distance as much as possible.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- While coughing and sneezing, don’t forget to cover your mouth with a handkerchief or sneeze between the elbow.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficult breathe problems, seek medical attention immediately.
- Unless necessary, avoid being in crowded environments.
For more comprehensive information on the fight against coronavirus (covid-19), visit the World Health Organization (WHO) website.